Petite maple pecan muffins! They may be mini but they are filled with flavors of fall :)! The sweetness of maple and crunchy pecans pair together perfectly.
Another addition to these muffins are bananas. Yes, you know me and my banana muffins, well here is another twist.
Pure maple syrup, warm pecans, all in one petite and delicious muffin. I am a sucker for some pure Vermont maple syrup. The sugar free syrup just does not do it for me! However, these muffins only use 1 tablespoon of maple syrup, so they are still low in sugar if that is something you are concerned about, only 4 grams! ðŸ™‚
It is important that you use very ripe bananas for this recipe!! The more ripe, the sweeter the bananas, the sweeter the muffins. If you are not a maple pecan fan, take a look at my other banana muffin recipes, if you love white chocolate these, or some good ol OG banana muffins here!
The perfect little post holiday treat if you found yourself eating too many cookies and needing a little change, or a low calorie petite treat.
The ingredients are very simple, here is what you need for the maple pecan muffins:
- Aunt Jemima complete mix
- Pure Maple Syrup
- 2 ripe bananas
- Coconut Flour
- Liquid Egg Whites
- Almond Milk
- Raw Pecans
- Vanilla or Maple Extract
The cutest, petite muffins. Little Fit One makes Little Fit Muffins!!!! This recipe yields 12.
Here is the full recipe for the maple pecan muffins:
Petite Maple Pecan Muffins
- Kitchen Aid or Electric Mixer
- 2 ripe bananas 215 grams
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 20 grams Coconut flour
- 15 mL maple syrup
- 46 grams liquid egg whites
- 15 mL unsweetened almond milk
- 70 grams Aunt Jemima complete pancake mix
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 30 grams raw pecans
- Preheat your oven to 350°
- Line 12 cupcake tins
- Use a kitchen air or potato masher to mash the bananas.
- Now add the wet ingredients; vanilla, egg whites, almond milk, syrup and mix.
- Once it is all mixed add the coconut flour, pancake mix, baking powder, and cinnamon.
- Once it is all combined divide into the baking tins.
- Bake for 10 minutes, remove and cool!