Sweet, creamy peanut butter and apples. Nothing says fall quite like a big juicy apple dipped in the perfect cinnamon & sugar treat. This 4-ingredient peanut butter apple dip takes longer to say than it does to make it â€“ itâ€™s quick, easy and of course, super tasty!
Healthy apple dip is overrated, unless itâ€™s healthy without trying.. like this one! Youâ€™ve all had the heavy cream cheese apple dip, or the healthy version of apple dip with yogurt, but this one the perfect mix between a little salty, but mostly sweet peanut butter and caramel flavor to bring all the fall flavors to life. Letâ€™s start with the basicsâ€¦
What tastes good with an apple?
Can you believe Iâ€™m even asking this question? Wellâ€¦ people ask. Iâ€™m here to tell you â€“ just about anything pairs well with apples. Chocolate chips, frosting, honey, yogurt, puddingâ€¦ you name it. For me, the best concoction is apples and peanut butter or apples and caramel dip. This is the perfect collaboration of both.
What is a 4-ingredient apple dip made with?
- PB Fit
- Protein Powder
- Raw Honey
- American Dream Nut Butter – Peanut Butter Blend
- Apple or your dipper of choice
The recipe is a dip for one, but double or triple the recipe and put it in a small bowl to add it to your next charcuterie board. Or, who am I kidding, double it and take it to the couch by yourself for the next football game, right?
What else can I use to dip in 4-ingredient dip?
Applesâ€¦yuck! Okay, Iâ€™m kidding. But itâ€™s not for everyone. Enjoy this 4-ingredient apple dip with something other than apples. For example, graham crackers, muffins, strawberries or even dip a carrot in. Take your favorite treat and level it up with this dip!
How can I change it up?
Add chocolate chips, add sprinkles or mix in some cereal crunch! If you have been following the blog recipes, you know that I am all about flexibility and making this recipe your own. Hereâ€™s a few thoughts:
- Add a Â½ tsp of cinnamon and 2 tbsp of Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal to up the cinnamon flavor and add some extra crunch â€“ letâ€™s call it cinnamon apple dip.
- Use Yabba Dabba Delicious American Dream Nut Butter, Chocolate PBFit, Chocolate Protein and top with chocolate chips for a chocolate dip with strawberries â€“ like peanut butter chocolate strawberry dip.
- Go back to old faithful and whip in 2 tbsp of greek whipped cream cheese for a creamier texture and top with a few sprinkles of Heath candy bar toffee piecesâ€“ cream cheese toffee apple dip.
What are the macros for the 4-ingredient apple dip?
The macros for this snack are 234 calories with 23 grams of protein! You can easily add this dip to your diary by searching HNFit Peanut Butter Apple Dip. Complete macronutrient breakdown is 19.2 carbs, 8 fat and 22.9 grams of protein for 234 calories.
Do I have to use it as a dip?
This dip can easily be spread on apples, toast or use as a sauce for bars, cookies and ice cream. Thereâ€™s no rules here for this â€œalmost healthy apple dip.â€ This 4-ingredient apple dip would be perfect as a topping for the paleo pancake bowl or petite maple pecan muffins
Now that we can say that summer is nearly over, this is the perfect transition to fall. With all the fall flavors, but not quite giving in to a full bowl of hot soup wh
en the weather is still toasty â€“ itâ€™s sure to be a winner for everyone. Donâ€™t forget to tag us in your posts when you make this 4-ingredient apple dip! @MorganEatsMacros_ @HaleyNicoleFit @HNFitCommunity
What are you dipping in yours?
- 2 Tbsp PB Fit (16 grams)
- 1/2 Serving Clean Simple Eats Protein Powder (17 grams)
- 1/2 Tbsp Raw Honey (10 grams)
- 1 Tbsp American Dream Nut Butter - Peanut Butter Blend (14 grams)
- Water to texture
- Start by combining the PBFit powdered peanut butter with a little bit of water to get a peanut butter like consistency.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Add more water as needed, based on your desired consistency.
This dip can easily be spread on apples, toast or use as a sauce for bars, cookies and ice cream.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Serving Size1 serving
Amount Per Serving Calories 234Total Fat 8gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 2.6mgSodium 247.3mgCarbohydrates 19.2gNet Carbohydrates 13.8gFiber 5.3gSugar 10.6gProtein 22.9g