Low calorie cookies filled with hints of Oreo and white chocolate chips. If you love Oreo cookies and white chocolate this oreo white chocolate chip cookie recipe is for you!
These cookies are a combination of chocolate chip cookies and the famous OREO cookie. However, there are no actual Oreos in this cookie, but the taste is there.
This low calorie cookie recipe uses black cocoa powder, which gives it the color AND the taste of Oreo. Unfortunately, regular cocoa powder will not give this cookie the flavoring the black cocoa powder does.
Black cocoa powder is hard to come by in stores, but luckily you can buy it from Amazon and take advantage of next day shipping so you can make these cookies ASAP! I use The Cocoa Trader Black Cocoa Powder. There are other brands as well, but this is the only kind that I have tried. A little goes a long way! This recipe only uses 7 grams of black cocoa powder. Also beware of handling the cocoa powder. It will turn your fingers and clothes black (it will wash out no worries), but I always make sure to use a spoon when taking it out of the bag and try to make the smallest mess possible!!
Aside from being delicious, these cookies are only 49 calories each, the recipe yields 12-13 cookies. Here is everything that you will need:
Low Calorie Oreo White Chocolate Chip Cookie Ingredients:
- Bob’s Red Mill Coconut Flour
- Pescience Gourmet Vanilla Protein
- Liquid Egg Whites
- Pancake Mix or All Purpose Flour (flour use will change nutrition)
- Lakanto Monk Fruit or Low Calorie Sweetener
- Black Cocoa Powder
- Fat Free Plain Greek Yogurt
- Light Butter
- Baking Soda
- Baking Powder
- White Chocolate Chips
It is very important that you use the black cocoa powder, if you use regular, you will not get the Oreo flavor.
To begin, using an electric mixer, beat the butter and the sugar together. Next, add the greek yogurt, egg whites, baking soda, and the salt. Now you can add the dry ingredients: protein powder, pancake mix, and the black cocoa powder. The batter will be a bit sticky, this is fine! Using a rubber spatula, stir in the white chocolate chips. I HIGHLY recommend you use a small ice cream scoop to distribute the batter onto a parchment lined cookie sheet. Lastly, spray the rubber spatula with cooking spray and press down on the cookies slightly. Bake them at 325 for 8-10 minutes!!
This recipe yields 12-13 delicious, low calorie Oreo and white chocolate chip cookies!!!! Full recipe is below. If you love Oreos, please take a look at my Mini Oreo Cheesecakes!
- 31 grams Pescience Vanilla Protein Powder 1 scoop
- 30 grams Bob's Red Mill Coconut Flour
- 46 grams Liquid Egg Whites 3 tablespoons
- 24 grams Pancake Mix or All Purpose Flour nutrition is based off of using pancake mix
- 20 grams Lakanto Monk Fruit or Low Calorie Sweetener
- 7 grams Black Cocoa Powder
- 90 grams Fat Free Plain Greek Yogurt
- 28 grams Light Butter
- 1/8 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/8 tsp Baking Powder
- 28 grams White Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 325 and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. I recommend you also spray it with cooking spray to be safe.
- To begin, using an electric mixer, beat the butter and the sugar together.
- Next, add the greek yogurt, egg whites, baking soda, and the salt. Now you can add the dry ingredients: protein powder, pancake mix, and the black cocoa powder.
- The batter will be a bit sticky, this is fine!
- Using a rubber spatula, stir in the white chocolate chips.
- I highly recommend you use a small ice cream scoop to distribute the batter onto a parchment lined cookie sheet. You can use your hands but it will be quite a mess. If you do not have a small ice cream scoop a spoon will work as well, just dollop the cookie dough onto the baking sheet.
- Lastly, spray the rubber spatula with cooking spray and press down on the cookies slightly.
- Bake them at 325 for 8-10 minutes!!
- Remove and transfer cookies to a cooling rack, allowing to cool for at least 10 minutes!
Amount Per Serving Calories 49Total Fat 1.8gSaturated Fat 1.1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 3.9mgSodium 57.4mgCarbohydrates 3.9gFiber 0.2gSugar 1.9gProtein 3.7g